martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

When I'm nervous I have this thing that I talk too much, sometimes I just can't shut the hell up. It's like I need to tell someone anyone who'll listen and that's where I seem to fuck up. I forget about the consequences, for a minute there I lose my senses and in the heat of the moment my mouth starts going and the words start flowing. But I never meant to hurt you, I know it's time that I learn to treat the people I love like I wanna be loved. I hate that I let you down and I feel so bad about it, I guess karma comes back around cause now I'm the one that's hurting and I hate that I made you think that the trust we had is broken, so don't tell me you can't forgive me, 'cause nobody's perfect.
I sit and I realise with these tears falling from my eyes that I gotta change if I wanna keep you forever. 

1 comentario:

  1. Hola guapa!
    me encanta tu blog, sin duda te sigo ;)
    pasate si quieres por el mio
    http://lamusicadelnoctambulo.blogspot.com/
    un beso guapa!

    PD: si tienes un momento pasate tambien por el de mi amigo, le haria ilusion tener mas seguidores, despues el tambien te seguira ;)
    http://esascosasquemehacenfeliz.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar